- The cottage season opens at the end of March and closes at the end of October.
- Some cottages are available outside the season and for Christmas and New Year. Longer lets are also available in certain cottages.
- Dogs are welcome (limit of 2) with a cleaning supplement in all cottages, with the exception of Timber Cottage. In the summer months, there are ticks in the long grass and we highly recommend you give your dog tick treatment before arrival.
- A rib is used to transport you to the island on arrival and departure days. A quad and trailer will transport your luggage to your cottage then again on departure (South Shore only by boat).
- There is the opportunity to leave the island on a Wednesday. Journeys outside this can be negotiated but are subject to a charge of £40 each way.
- We provide towels, bed linen, oven gloves, tea towels, salt and pepper, tin foil and cling film. We also provide you with essential amenities such as a starter pack of toilet roll, kindling, firelighters and matches. If you run out of any amenities, you can buy them in our island shop.
- The island shop stocks your basic needs but you will need to bring your own fresh food.
- For guests who would like to stay connected, there is Wi-Fi access in the village hall.
- All cottages are non-smoking.